Hunters Hill is in Summerland BC, the heart of the Okanagan.
Hunters Hill is ICONIC IN NATURE
A completely unique Okanagan Housing Development. In town, but feels like the middle of nowhere. Naturally preserved areas but full urban services at each lot. Protection of views & smart design guidelines. Open spaces but a neighborly feel.
Hunters Hill, Partners in Conservation
Environmental stewardship has been a priority throughout the entire zoning and approval process for Hunters Hill.
Natural areas preserving paradise to pave the way for one of a kind housing in the Okanagan on the carefully selected development footprints.
The Hunters Hill preservation areas protecting the natural beauty purposefully minimize the development footprint.
Hunters Hill is protecting over half the land from development, preserving environmental values.
This one of a kind housing opportunity offers the chance to own a fully serviced lake view estate-size lot within the carefully planned open spaces that are fundamental features of Hunters Hill.
For information on how to own at Hunters Hill: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hunters Hill development is the only one of its kind in the Okanagan, balancing environmental consideration with community benefit.
- Not a Gated Community
- Not a Land Lease Development
- The lots are full title, you own the land and there are not monthly fees to pay.
- There are no time constraints in which you must build, with freedom to choose preferred builder.
- There is no requirement to landscape your entire lot.
- There are smart building restrictions in place to protect your investment.
- Hunters Hill 250 486 2529 for priority registration.